September of 2014
to meet there a friend who is living in Toronto. Every excuse is good for a trip!
It was a 4-5 days trip and I spent most of them completely nock down because of the jet lag. But I like the city. And we have quite a good weather, only the last day as we were walking through Wicker Park we had a tase of the Windy City.
- Tweet (5020 N Sheridan Rd): A lot of tasty options, only cash.
- Butter & berries (2748 N. Lincoln Avenue): Best french toaste ever!!
- Revolution Brewing (3340 N Kedzie Ave) Nice atmosphere and a varied selection of beers. We arrived late to catch the tour :( They have also a Revolution Brewpub (2323 N Milwaukee Ave) were you can eat.
- Bangers & Lace (1670 W Division ST): Nice place to have a drink or eat, great music.
- Links Taproom (1559 N Milwaukee Ave): Great selection of beers.
- Myopic Books (1564 N. Milwaukee Ave) : Second Hand huge book store, worth to have a look inside. http://www.myopicbookstore.com/