- Yoe Yoe Ghest House (Between 35 - 36, between 57 - 58 St)A bit far from the center but totally worth it. Super nice staff, clean and with a great courtyard to hang out with other travelers.
-Win Win 35 (35th St, 60/62):Live music, cheap beer and sizzler plate meals.
- Pay the entry fee to Bagan in $, if you pay in kyats it will be more (15$ vs 16.000 kyats, Nov 2014).
- The Moon (North of Ananda Temple Bagan - Nyaung U Road): Vegetarian Restaurant with delicious food, they always give you Tamarin candys :)
- In the Yarkinnthar Hotel Road (Nyaung U) there are several restaurants, Aroma 2, Weather Spoon´s Bagan are really nice.
- The best way to visit the Tamples is with a E-bike, the family who runs A.S.Y e-bike rental ( Main Road of Nyang U, between Pyinsa Rupa Ghesthouse and May Kha Lar Ghesthouse) are super friendly.
- DON’T MISS THE SUNRISE you can see it from Shwesandaw Paya, although is a famous viewing spot during the sunrise in not so overcrowded, for sunset better go to Buledi.
- Hi snack & drink (Kone Thai St): Probably the smallest bar I´ve ever been, great to hang out with locals while they play guitar and sing, time flies inside this place.
- Pay the entry fee to Inle lake in $, if you pay in kyats it will be more (15$ vs 15 € vs 16.000 kyats, Nov 2014).
- Queen In (Win Quarter, Nyaung Shwe): Best shower in the whole trip J
- Take the train circular line to see the real life of Burmese people.
- Y2T (Bo Aung Kyaw Road (37th Street):No so far from ferry terminal, really tasty fish.
- Burmese Days from George Orwell.
- The River of Lost Footsteps: A Personal History of Burma from Thant Myint-U.
BRING SUNCREAM SINCE YOU´LL NOT FINE ANY THERE .